Keep Your Eyes Peeled for 'Parenthood'

Posted by Andrew Groves | Posted in | Posted on Sunday, July 12, 2009

My oldest brother brought this show to my attention, and now I'm bringing it to yours! In the last few years, NBC has hosted some of the worst dramas on television (My Own Worst Enemy, Kings, Knight Rider). So you'd imagine my surprise when NBC's 'Parenthood' piqued my interest. In the beginning, it was strictly because of the people involved. Ron Howard (Frost/Nixon, Apollo 13, A Beautiful Mind) and Brian Grazer (24, Arrested Development, Shark) are the executive producers, Thomas Schlamme (Sports Night, The West Wing, Studio 60) is directing, and the cast is chock full of some great actors like Peter Krause (Sports Night) and Craig T. Nelson (The District).

So, I thought, at least some great people are working on it! Then I watched this promo, and now I'm hooked. Keep your eyes peeled for this show as it has been pushed back for a midseason premeire on NBC!

Comments Posted (2)

  1. Let's not Peter Krause's most amazing credit, SIX FEET UNDER!!!

  2. Nice find Andrew...I am looking foward to this. I just hope it's not a big network disappointment!