New Look... Same Blog

Posted by Andrew Groves | Posted in | Posted on Monday, June 16, 2008

Hello, everyone out there in Internet Land! It is I, Andrew Groves, and as you can see, I've restructured my blog slightly. I hope that you enjoy the new look and continue to visit my site regularly! Here's a sneak peak at what else is coming to my blog...

  • For the next twenty weeks, I will be reviewing my top twenty favorite albums of all time. I'll start with number twenty, and each week I'll count down to my favorite album ever!
  • Continued reviews of summer movies including Prince Caspian, The Happening, and more!
  • My various ramblings and lessons I've learned from the Almighty.

Comments Posted (4)

  1. Thanks Andrew--I will be reading regularly. Very interesting. :O)

  2. Thanks, msing... but who are you?

  3. the mom of Ing :O)

  4. What!?